Friday, February 20, 2009

Spring FEVER!!!!

A couple weekends ago it was mid 70's here in Charlotte. So, after church and lunch we headed to the park with the boys. It was so much fun. It is really cool to see how grown up Nolan and B are. They were able to navigate around the whole playground by themselves and really did well entertaining each other. They are growing up so quick. The little guys enjoyed themselves also. They just stood around and watched everyone. They did a few slides and really liked those as well. After this visit to the park I really have a touch of spring fever! I look forward to a fun-filled summer with the boys...

Best buds...

And another friendship in the making...

Nolan bug...

My lil' monkey...

Nice hair B...

And that sweet lil' Heathster...Love a gummy smile!

I love this one! Watch out girls... Those Pinti boys are nothing but trouble...If we only knew what they were thinking!

1 comments:

JDB said...

I want copies of some of those. Too cute!