Sunday, March 15, 2009

Swimming lessons...

The boys have been taking swim lessons for a couple weeks now. Nolan loves them however, again, Carson not so much! Nolan is in a class of 5 other children and goes into the pool with 2 instructors. Nolan was a bit weary the first few minutes but then warmed right up and is loving it! Last summer he was my fish! I personally do not think they are challenging him enough. He really needs one-on-one swimming lessons. I think this class is just to get him comfortable with the water and he is way pass that stage! Carson is in a parent-child class. The first week he screamed the entire time so we ended up taking him out of the pool a few minutes before the class was done. The second week he did slightly better but still screamed ALOT! He made it through the entire class but I kinda felt guilty. I am really hoping he will warm up to it and begin to love it just in time for summer.
Carson... before he knew what we he was getting into...

Nolan swimming wih his instructor...

Nolan with his class...

My little crab...


Pooped out (from crying, not swimming)...

Me and my boys...

0 comments: