Thursday, June 11, 2009

Is the zoo ready for this crew?!?!?

Since Nolan's birthday fell on a Wednesday and his party was not until Saturday I wanted to do something special the day of his birthday. I gave Nolan a list of things we could do that day and he picked to go to the zoo. So we rounded up the cousins and Abby girl, packed a picnic lunch, and headed off to the Columbia zoo. It was a hot day but was well worth the heat. All the kids had such a fun time. Carson, my little observer, loved it. He pointed and spoke Carson language the whole time! I am so lucky to be able to enjoy these things with the boys. These are the moments that I will cherish! Sorry for the picture overload but you can't choose just one!!!!
The birthday boy...

The kiddos... (Yes, that includes Aunt Pam!!!)

The bears...


Carson thinking, "I need his gig!"

Checking things out... he realy is an observant little guy!

The elephants were a big (but stinky) hit with the kiddos...





Pawpaw and his boys checking out the huge turtle...I just love this picture!


The giraffe feeding was really cool. Carson loved it... Nolan not so much!



And the pony rides are always a fun time...





and just some fun pics...









And my favorite one of the day... PRICELESS!

0 comments: