Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas "morning" Eve

This year I had to work on Christmas morning (the benefits of being a RN!)so we celebrated Santa on Christmas Eve morning. Before bed we got all dressed in our Santa jammies and put out our Christmas cookies for Santa. Nolan picked blue sprinkles for Santa. The boys got all tucked into bed and Mike and I got everything ready. Christmas morning Nolan got up first and came into our bed. He crawled into bed as he does every morning and asked for cartoons. I began to think he forgot Santa came. He then very patiently asked "Did Santa come to my house last night?" So off we went to the living room. He was soooo excited to see all his new toys Santa brought. Carson on the other hand was beside himself that we woke him up so early for this nonsense! He got excited about a couple of presents but for the most part he just walked around his happy go lucky self! I look forward to next year as the boys will both be at a great age. Hope everyone had a great Christmas... I know we sure did!

Putting out cookies, looking for Santa, and showing off our new Christmas jammies...





I guess they were good little boys after all...











0 comments: