Monday, June 23, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame...

This past weekend we took the boys to the Knights baseball game. The Knights are a AAA baseball team that have a stadium close by. Papaw Pinti gave us tickets to take the boys. Nolan (and us) had a great time. Nolan was so excited to see the game he would not even eat his dinner. After we left the game and the next day he kept saying "hit the balls mommy!" I am so excited for the future with my boys... things like this are so much more fun to watch through thier eyes. Thanks Vince for the good time!


Wow dada, look at that!
Me, being a "soccer mom" at my best! (I have got to learn these sports... FAST!!!!)
Nolan and his cousin enjoying the game
Even Carson and his cousin woke up to enjoy a few innings....


Me and my boys...

We had a wonderful time. I look forward to many more times like these!

0 comments: