Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun in the sun...

While at Charleston we decided to take advantage of the warm weather and head to the beach! This was the boy's 1st time this season. Last year Nolan hated the sand and Carson was too little to enjoy it so I was a little hesitant not knowing how they would do.... They LOVED it! Carson took to it immediately and Nolan had a blast! We only stayed a short while due to Carson having a love affair with the sand. He ate so much sand it was making me sick to my stomach. He was eating it by the handfuls. He would stick a huge bite in and chew it then swallow it. It was sooo gross! The water was so cold but the boy's did not mind they went in without hesitation. And when they go in so do we... it was FREEZING! But all in all we had a lot of fun! I can't wait to go back soon when it is a little warmer.

Our family... still not any easier this year to get a good pic of 2 kiddos!

Carson bug in the sand...


and eating the sand...

Nolan bug loving the ocean...

Carson loving it....

until dada dropped him in it!
Me and my love bugs...


My beach bums...

0 comments: