Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Carson bug!!!

A year has flown by and now my little guy is 1! I can hardly believe it... what a year! My baby is getting so big. He is such a joy and has brought such an added element to our family this year. He has such a unique little personality and I can't say enough how lucky I am to have him as my baby.

Carson is perfect in every way. He has a smile that will light up a room and big blue eyes that will melt your heart. He is sweet, loving, and full of energy. He loves his mommy and daddy but adores his big brother. They have developed a relationship that makes me so happy to be their mother. They love one another so much.

To my sweet baby boy...
A year ago you suprised me with you early arrival and stole my heart forever. You are such an amazing little boy and I am so proud you are my son. I love the way you lay your head on my shoulder so I will kiss your cheek, the way you hold your arms out to me when you see me, the way you cry when I leave the room... I love everything about you!

As we celebrate your 1st birthday I feel sad about the year that we are leaving but look forward with excitment to all the things to come! So, here is to a new and exciting year... Happy 1st Birthday Monkey! I love you!



Stay tuned... I will post pics from the party soon!

0 comments: