Friday, May 15, 2009

Fun in the sun...

at CAROWINDS!!!! Yayyyy! It is finally that time of the year! Nolan anxiously awaited this time all winter. We pass by the big roller coasters at least 4 times a week and Nolan could hardly wait to get to go! The park is open for Education days on Fridays so we take advantage of the short lines and cooler days. Last Friday Kelly, Aunt Pam and I took the gang. They had lots of fun! Nolan is still not too sure of the roller coasters but likes all the kiddie rides. Carson even got to ride his very 1st carousel ride. It is so fun to enjoy Carowinds through there little minds... Everything is so big and great to them! It really brings a whole new meaning to the park! I look forward to many more trips this year (and not to mention many really good naps afterwards!!!!)

I was the only brave soul that would ride with the kiddos...


Oh, I wish I was just a little bit bigger...







0 comments: