Friday, May 15, 2009

Mommy...

The best job in the world!!!! I love being a mom. I thank all the mom's in my life. I thank all the God mommies, grandmommies, sister's and sis-in-law's, aunt's and friends that play such a special role in not only my life but my sweet baby boy's lives as well. It takes a very special person to be a mom! Being a mom takes patience (Lord, I have had to learn that the hard way), love, caring, will, multi-tasking, unselfishness, laughter, tears, and did I mention patince?!?!? I never knew how miraculous being a mom would be. I also never knew I could love anything as much as I do these little boys in my life! They have consumed my whole life... and I love every mintue of it! Just 3 years ago I could have never imagined how being a mom would have changed my life. So, to my boys... you are both so amazing! I am so proud and privileged to be your mom.
Mommy's love bugs...






Me and ALL my wonderful boys...

Thank you Grandma and Nana for being such a special part of the boy's lives. They love, adore and thank you for all your unconditional love!



Aunt Jen and Aunt Sarah... Thank you for all your love and guidance you give to my boys! Being a Godmom is such a special role to play in a child's life and we thank you for your unending love...


Me and my sweet Godsons... Thanks for allowing me to play such a special part of your lives! I love you boys!!!!


Happy Mother's day to all you wonderful women out there!

0 comments: