Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 7 months Carson!!!!

My monkey is 7 months... I can hardly grasp the thought of it! I am so sad to think that my baby boy is getting so big and is almost on the move. He is growing so big and is such a handful! He is a very nosey child. He loves to watch everything around him and wants to be held so he can get a better look at it all! He loves to watch Nolan. They are so funny together. If Carson is crying I send Nolan to the rescue. Nolan will say "I go make bubby laugh mommy" and he always succeeds! Carson thinks Nolan is a hoot! I love to watch them play!

Carson is breaking his 5th tooth. He is well over 20lbs at this point and is definatley going to be on the move soon! He is getting up on all 4's and rocks back and forth right before he falls on his face! He goes everywhere in the house with his walker and wants to run with the big boys so bad!

I know my little guy has to grow up and that makes me very sad but I love all the new things that growing up brings. I love his laugh, his monkey noises, his big blue eyes, the way he cries for me when I walk into the room! I love all of this. I am so thankful for my little guy!

Sorry for the picture overload... I can't pick just one!

0 comments: