Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nolan is 29 months...

Well, another month older in age... seems like another ten years older in attitude. Nolan is growing up so quick and his independency and attitude are killing me. He is such a fun kid. Mike and I laugh at him constantly. He is starting to say so much. Each day he will say something new and I wonder where he learns this stuff. He is getting so smart. He know parts of his ABC's, he can count to 10 and he knows all his colors and some shapes. He is still going to preschool and is loving it. Today was a huge milestone for us. I dropped him off at school and he did not even cry... he looked back from his table said "mommy" and kept on playing. I am so happy he is liking it. He has so many friends that he talks about all the time... especially all the girls! We had his 1st parent teacher conference last week and they said he is so loving and caring. They also called him the class clown... Imagine that! He is always making someone laugh.

As for Nolan and Carson... he is still rough and tough with his brother. Often times a hug turns into a wrestling match and playtime turns into a brawl. But in the end, he loves him more than anything... he misses him when he is not around! He likes to make his "bubby" laugh and that makes me so happy! I love the bond they are forming!

Well, another fun month with my boys... time is flying by but I am loving every minute of it!

0 comments: