Friday, July 11, 2008

Brave souls...

Since my neice is in town from Florida I decided we should get the grandkids photo's taken together. We have never had their pics taken professionally together and thought now was as good a time as any! Keep in mind, there are four kids all 3 years and younger.... not an easy job! All said and done, they did remarkably well. The smiles were owed to Aunt Pam... she should have been hired on the spot! So here they are... the Hardison Crew!



Our lil' princess...
What a handsome lil' guy...And of course my little ham's...
Nolan bug...
Sweet cheeks (he smiles with his tounge)...

We tried to get another pic of the two boys but Nolan was not feeling good and was super clingy to me and Carson was half asleep. So, the photographer suggested I get in on the pic... barely even brushing my hair this morning... her I am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are really cute!!
I especially like the one of Carson sticking his tongue out!

Kelly said...

Cute pictures! And you look great for not even being ready to take a picture - you match and everything! =)