Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Seems like yesterday...

I was graduating high school but it has been 10 years already! We had our Olympic High School c/o 1998 reunion this weekend. We had a great time. It was so nice to see everyone. We were able to catch up on lost time and laugh about all the things we did back then. It is funny how you forget so quickly all the fun, trouble, heartaches, rumors, back-stabbing, life preparing experiences, and to say it again FUN you had in high school. If you knew me in high school, you knew the group I hung out with was labeled as the "Cookie Crew"(don't ask why). I keep in touch with a couple of them but was able to see a few I do not talk to regularly. It was so nice to share my accomplishments and here of everyone elses'. Our name tags had our senior year pictures on them. Here is a snapshot of what I looked like 10 years ago...

Here is a pic of me, my good friend and college roomie Paige, Brittany, and my high school prom date Brian (the one I dumped Mike for... hahaha)

Here is the cookie crew together again after 10 years... Me, Paige, Kim, and Brittany(minus a couple of girls who could not attend)

We had a great time and look forward to our 15th....

1 comments:

JDB said...

Nice bangs!