Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July. We celebrated at our house by hosting a party with lots of family, friends, fireworks and good food. It was a great night filled with fun and a terrific fireworks show (Thanks Uncle Ben). It was so great to see everyone. The kids had a blast. The firework show is the best part of the night. It is truly a professional show. I have been to many firework shows but this one tops them all. Nolan was terrified of the "boomers" this year. I watched the fireworks with Nolan glued to my hip from the sunroom. His whole body was shaking with fear and he kept screaming "inside mommy". Carson slept through the entire show. I did not take many pics this year because I was trying to mingle and talk to everyone as well as chase around my wild child. I was able to snap a few of the kids and of course the fireworks display...


My favorite 2 guys...
The boys and their cousins (minus baby H)...
The firework display...

It was a great night and we look forward to doing it again next year!

0 comments: