Friday, January 23, 2009

9 months old...

just a little late! My little monkey is already 9 months old. He is grwoing so quick and so big. He weighed in this month at 21 lbs. 14oz. and was 29 1/2 in. He was 75% for weight and 80% for height. He is still way bigger than the average 9 month old. He is a bundle of joy. His personality is starting to shine through. He is very opinionated... he lets you know when he is not happy. But, on the flip side, he is also a snuggle bug, laughs alot, gives kisses, and thrives on our attention.

Carson has 6 teeth. He is crawling everywhere but loves to cruise the furniture the most. He is getting braver and will make frequent direction changes, holds on with one hand, and will let go at times for a few seconds. He is my little monkey... he is already climbing on things. He has climbed a few stairs and climbs furniture. I knew I called him my monkey for a good reason!

He is really loving his big brother. They are so fun to watch. Nolan is still very rough with Carson but Carson is starting to give it right back! Carson is very head strong... if he wants something, he does not back down... even to brother. This makes Nolan furious. He is not use to Carson defending himself. At this rate, there will be many fights in our future. It may not seem like it most days but they really do love one another. They laugh at each other all the time and Nolan gets so excited when Carson wakes up... He says " Good morning Carson, it's me bubby!" They are gonna be big trouble together!

Well, my little monkey is really starting to grow! Before I know it he will be 1! It is so hard to believe how fast this time goes but we are loving every minute of it!

My little monkey...

0 comments: