Saturday, January 3, 2009

Santa came to town...

Christmas night was a nightmare! It started before we even went to bed. Nolan had a complete meltdown because he did not want Santa to come to his house. He was scared of him! I finally got him calmed down by telling him I was going to go to Santa's house and get his toys. To top it all off, at about 3am Nolan and Mike (at the same time) woke up throwing up. It was awful. Poor guys. This went on into the early morning hours. So needless to say we had to force Nolan to partake in any fun that morning. At about 9am we rolled out of bed and had to remind him that Santa came last night. We took him into the living room and his face was priceless. I am so sad I forgot to video tape it. He just looked around with the funniest face going "OHHHHH!!!!" It was so cute! This was his face when he saw all his toys that Santa left... PRICELESS!
Nolan was so excited at this point so he was able to open a few presents and play with a few but it did not take long for him to find his way back to the couch because he just did not feel well at all...

And off to lay down... So pitiful!

After Nolan laid back down, Carson woke up and opened his presents. Again, he ate most of them but really liked all his new toys...


Daddy got the boys a rocking chair... Carson really enjoys it!

Happy 1st Christmas Carson... you were the best present I could have asked for this year!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I enjoyed every minute of it. Seeing it through the eyes of my boys made it one to remember! Brings back many great memories of my childhood!

0 comments: