Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Boys will be boys...

Just a few pics from the park today. I took Nolan to meet up with some friends and their kids at the park. It was a great time. We had a pinic and the kids were able to get out and run! I guess I am going to have to realize boys are DIRTY! Nolan and my nephew got into the woodchips and had a grand time! They were throwing them, putting them in each others hair and even eating them (Nolan). My nephew and Nolan had a blast while Jen and I just sat and cringed to think of the mess. They had fun and that is all that matters. Needless to say we threw them in the bath immediately.


Attempting to get all the boys... yeah right!


Carson sunbathing



My newest nephew (I think his cheeks are catching up to Carson's)


My friend Melissa's little girl... boy is she going to have her hands full putting up with all these boys!

And my Nolan bug... Does he look sneaky or what?!?


0 comments: