Saturday, May 10, 2008

Park fun

Nolan had a playdate at the park with some of my friends and their kids. There were 4 of us and 7 of them... and they were all in opposite directions. I'm not sure who was more ready for a nap when we got home, me or the boys. The kids had a blast. I look forward to many more outdoor days since it is staying so warm.



Of course, it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of all the kids together so I had to take ones as I could get them...

My good friend from high school has 2 boys close to Nolan's age. Her oldest is 3 and her youngest is 5 days younger than Nolan. They are such sweet boys. Nolan gets along great with them.


Jenn and her two boys also joined us for the day. Her oldest is 2 1/2 and she has a 1 month old. My nephew and Nolan are as close as brothers. They are so fun to watch. And the only girl in the bunch... My friend from work, Melissa, brought her little girl who is 7 months old. She is so pleasent and smiles all the time. She had a blast... boy is she going to have her pick from all the guys.

Carson had a blast also... he slept the whole time.

0 comments: