Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nolan in a nutshell

Because it would take an eternity to share the first 2 years of Nolan's life, I will share just a few of my favorites. Nolan will be 2 years old in June. He is shy yet silly, sweet yet sneaky. He knows how far to push mommy and dada and always sits back and observes the chaos he has created (often with a smirk).


Nolan's first holiday... July 4th
Nolan's 1st trip to the beach
My chunky monkey...
Nolan's 1st halloween... my lil' pumpkin
Santa baby...

Future quarterback?!?!
Look out world... here I come
Happy 1st birthday Nolan!
2nd halloween... Our lil' giraffe
Who is this man????
1st time on the potty... NO SUCH LUCK!
Such torture...
And finally, one from today...

2 comments:

JDB said...

Yaaah! You did it. See it isn't too hard. :)
Looks good!

Abbymom said...

I love it! What a great way to keep updates easy! You're bringing me into the 21st century with you. What a wonderful synopsis, you are so blessed!