Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mother's day to all the ownderful mom's. I hope you all had a special day... you deserve it! I had a wonderful day. We started the day at church. Then I went to see my best friend from Raleigh who was in town. She has a terrific 10 year old daughter. She has done a wonderful job raising such a great kid! We had dinner with the Pinti's at City Tavern and dessert at Sarah's house. Thanks to all those who made my day so special! Mom we missed you today.... hurry home soon!



Me and my three boys...

Mommy, Nolan, and baby Carson
Grandma and her grandbabies
Nolan and his Godmother Aunt Jen
Baby Carson and his Godmother Aunt Sarah


Thanks to all the mom's in my life. You have been a terrific example and have taught me so much. I am a better mom because of you. Thanks to the Godmothers of my children. You have a taken on such a special role to guide and teach my children.




2 comments:

JDB said...

blah blah. :)
Just kidding. It was very sweet. And your welcome!

SPR said...

Your pictures are amazing! You would make a great photographer. Thanks for the kind words. I am so honored to be Carson's God mom.