Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Disney World!!!!

Mike and I took the boys to Disney World a few weekends ago for a family vacation. It was terrific. We were very tired by the end of the trip but we had so much fun. Nolan had a blast and Carson was a trooper. We went for four days and did something everyday, all day...needless to say, I needed a vacation from vacation. We stayed at a hotel that had a waterpark. This was Nolan's favorite part. He is my fish and would have stayed there the whole trip and loved it! So Thursday when we got there, we put our trunks on and headed for the water park...
A view of the waterpark
Nolan going down the waterslide (over and over and over)
My lil' fish...
They had these cute baby waterslides but they were a death trap. They were lightning fast and the landing strip was concrete. Nolan loved them... They made me cringe!


Having lots of fun...

Carson has not really shown any interest this summer in the pool but really enjoyed it on this trip...
My little sun bather...

Nolan's cousin Addy came to enjoy the waterpark. Her and Nolan are so funny to watch. They are so rough with one another. Nolan definatly meets his match when Addy is around.

Sweet cousins...
And then the horns come out...My sweet neice Addy...Keep checking back. I have lots more fun stuff to share.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun! I can't wait to take Devin to Disney!