Sunday, September 28, 2008

School update!!!!

I am still the meanest mommy in the whole world! Everyday I take Nolan to school they still have to pry him out of my car! It is so sad. He is silent the whole way to school. He is so scared you can see it in his eyes. When we pull in he starts whimpering and when they walk up to get him out he just burst into tears and grabs ahold of the headrest in front of him. The teacher literally has to unravel his fingers from the seat. It is so sad. I am usually almost in tears before I pull away. When I ask him if he wants to go to school he always says no! He says "I cry. Mommy go bye bye"

I ask the teacher every week if he is getting any better. She said he is doing wonderful and usually stops crying by the time he gets into the room. So, maybe he is just playing me but I feel awful! The best part of it all is that when I go to pick him up he is so excited and runs to me with the biggest smile! He is so cute when we leave, he waves to the class and says "bye friends". It really is cute to see him developing friendships.

Well, off we go again tomorrow. We will see if it is any better! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sad! I'd be in tears if I were you too! :) Poor Nolan. That's so sweet, that he doesn't want to leave you like that but this is definitely good for him. :) I hope it gets better soon, for the both of you. :)