Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Festival fun...

Last weekend my brother and sister-in-law invited me and the boys to a festival in the local park. My mom and Aunt Susan also came and brought my cousins Jordan and Tre. It was a great night. Nolan does not get to see his cousins too often so it is always nice to get them together and see them all interact. They get along really well and have lots of fun together. When we pulled up Nolan was on cloud 9. They had lots of inflatables, carnival rides, and A CHOO-CHOO TRAIN (of course Nolan's favorite). He literally rode the train 5 times. Thanks Aunt Pam and Uncle Johnny for inviting us.... we had a really fun time!

Nolan driving the choo-choo... (He thought that was really cool)
Nolan and cousin TreNolan and Konner
Carson... "I can't wait til I'm big!"

Nolan is usually scared of the carousel but this time he asked to ride it. Mike put him on the horse and he loved it. He even rode all by himself... which made mommy a little nervous.


Jordan stealing kisses... check out Nolan's face!

Sweet Tre Tre... check out those baby blues!And of course... the Gang (minus Carson)!!!! Trouble is coming soon!

0 comments: