Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Carson is 6 months...

That makes me want to cry! It seems like he was just born but instead my baby is turning 6 months! Carson is getting so big. He weighs about 19lbs (according to our home scale). He is really becoming such a good baby. He just rolls with the punches. He still only has his two teeth but is drooling like more are to come! He is talking so much more. Baba is his only word. He is loud and very expressive. I think he may be a little dramatic! He loves his feet. He eats them and plays with them constantly. He is grumpy if you cover them. Winter should be fun! He loves to watch Nolan. He laughs at him and is really patient with him! He is sleeping through the night for the most part. He is a very serious baby. It takes a lot to get him excited! He is such a sweetie and I look forward to each passing day!

Here's my lil' ham...

0 comments: