Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Disney on Ice

This weekend Me, Nolan, Aunt Jen, and B went to see Disney on Ice. This is what we got B for his 3rd B-day and I thought it would be fun to have a day out with the big boys! We woke up early in the morning and took the train downtown, had lunch and then off we went to the show! We had good seats and the boys sat in amazement the whole show! I love doing things like this with the boys! Nolan was so cute. When Mickey came out on stage, Nolan waved and said "Hey Mickey" over and over. I think in his little mind, he was the only boy there and Mickey came to see only him! I loved watching him! When the show was over, Nolan just kept waving and saying "Bye Tinkerbell" We really had a good time!

Me and my little guy on the train...
Nolan and B enjoying the train ride...Disney on Ice Stage...Cars...
The Little Mermaid...
Tinkerbell...
The Lion King...
The boys watching from their seats...
I'm not sure what was on stage during this picture but he did not like it!
and of course... Mickey and Minnie

0 comments: