Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My lil' piggy!

Monday was Carson's 6 month check-up. It went really well. He is growing like a weed... tall and wide! When we got into the office I went to take Carson out for the nurse and she said, "Wow, he could be a sumo-baby!" Now, I know my baby is chunky but I would not say SUMO SIZE! He got a good report. He is now 19lbs 3oz. and is 27 1/2 in. long. The Dr. was not concerned with his weight because he grew 2 1/2 in! He said that is a big growth spurt! He was 75% for weight and 80% for height. He is our lil' porker! The Dr. said we could start some fruits and veggies this month! We started carrots that night and he LOVED them. He has always hated the cereal and literally gags when he eats them so this is a treat for him! I am so happy my little guy is growing so well. Here are a few pictures of his first veggie!

1st taste of carrots!
I like that!
He is also starting to hold his bottle! Mommy and dada are loving this! Our schedules get so crazy sometimes that we really need him to feed himself most mornings! Poor kid.. but as you can see he is happy as long as he gets a bottle!

0 comments: