Sunday, October 5, 2008

My sweet Nolan...

So I complain alot lately about Nolan and his bad behavior but just when I thought he was the worst kid on the planet he does something so sweet and grabs me back in again. We have been trying to put Carson in his crib at night rather than in the pack-n-play in our room. Last night Carson woke up crying around 11:30 as Nolan was falling asleep. Nolan heard Carson crying and screamed over to him from is room "Don't cry Carson" and then started singing "Jesus love you, yes I know..." It was the cutest thing ever. It's those innocent little things they do that make it all worthwhile!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! If you think Nolan is the worst kid, it sounds like he and Jamie are up for the same award! LOL

Erin Elizabeth Mary Wendt said...

That has to be one of the sweetest things that I have EVER heard!!!!